2020 Cycling Survey | Prize draw
Terms and conditions
3 cash prizes to be won
Every survey entrant will be entered into our FREE prize draw, with the prizes drawn at random.
1st Prize: LIMITS G2 Power Meter + $100 (€90 / £80)
2 Runner up prizes: LIMITS G2 Power Meter
The survey should take less than 3 minutes to complete.
Winners will receive a power meter from our very first volume production run, anticipated to be March!! Woo hoo!
Thanks for taking part and good luck 🍀
Terms and conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1. All competition entrants must be 18 years old or above
2. Competition closes at 23:59 on January, 31st (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
3. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
4. To enter you must complete our 2020 Cycling Survey before the Closing Date.
5. There will be 1 winner and 2 runners up.
6. The winner and runners up will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
7. The winner will be notified by email, within 2 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If the winners don’t answer or is not available, within the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
8. The 1st Prize: LIMITS G2 Power Meter + $100 (€90 / £80). 2x Runner up prizes: LIMITS G2 Power Meter
9. The power meters won will come from our very first volume production run, anticipated to be March 2020!! Woo hoo!
10. The prize is non-transferable and there are no alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
11. The promoter of this competition is Limits Technology Ltd, Unit 4, The Boathouse, Hawkcraig Road, Aberdour, United Kindom (the “Promoter”).
12. No purchase or payment is required to enter the draw.
13. General terms and conditions for competitions apply*
General terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
7. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
11. Completion and submission in the specific rules of the competition, or a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
13. For a note of the winners please email firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Competition rules published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Website form part of these rules.
15. Following completion of the competition. All entrants will be invited to order a one of our products.